Welcome to the Tan Delta Microwaves consultancy information page. We are experts in microwave chemistry and microwave processing and we aim to provide you with the best information and highest quality help. Our reputation has been important to our business, so your satisfaction is of paramount importance. We donít sell you assistance you donít need, tell you to use microwaves when you canít or sell you equipment you wonít use.
Whether you'd like to attempt microwave heating on your process without investing in hardware, or whether you have to scale up to a pilot plant from the 3cm3 lab sample you ran in a laboratory microwave, then we can almost certainly help you.
We offer any of;
- An audit of existing processes to identify those that may potentially be improved by the use of microwave activation.
- Laboratory scale testing of existing processes to determine whether microwaves have a beneficial effect.
- Development of processes to suit microwave heating, including measurement of temperature-dependent dielectric properties.
- Assistance in scaling up to pilot plant stage.
- Training in the theory and practical aspects of microwave processing, in the form of 1-2 day tailored training programmes.
Our technical expert, Gavin Whittaker, has an international reputation in microwave chemistry and its applications stretching back for over a decade. We have access to fully equipped work areas with a range of microwave applicators which can be modified for almost any purpose. In addition to this, we have access to state of the art analytical apparatus for monitoring reactions or processes.
To discuss how we can help you, contact us through either
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org: Tel +44(0)779 4361024 Skype: gavin_whittaker
For more information or to schedule a discussion, please contact us either via E-mail email@example.com. You may also call us at 07794 361024 from 08:00-19:00 BST.
We look forward to helping you.